040310m Discount Comes In Many Ways - Poem by Manonton Dalan
a mountain bike rust on pedals
more on wheels, loose brakes
asking for $100 bucks firm
i ask the owner how much
is brakes repair; new pedals
i ask ' do you ride on the street'
he said ' to stop it is by your feet'
i said ' i fix it for the price you said'
i give him $50 bucks he laughs
he said 'i can buy new shoes for that'
Comments about 040310m Discount Comes In Many Ways by Manonton Dalan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl