Peter S. Quinn
#1 (From,100 Love Songs) - Poem by Peter S. Quinn
Love so sweet of summer gone to yesterday,
The passion of air in the deep fragrance;
Sorrow and rage not there to give or say,
Only the true heart that forever abundance!
Quickly over each the tender fires are,
Pointed the way to the love in your soul;
Daybreak in the morning or some cloud afar,
All which is love you can't reach or have control.
Because the day again goes to dark night,
And everything gives something that's of worth;
Declare itself through thorns and heart full of insight,
Slashing around its love from seed to birth.
Conquer each truth from the feelings that hide,
The routs and the maps come through the inside.
Comments about #1 (From,100 Love Songs) by Peter S. Quinn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl