Lubna S. Khan
(11) Integrity Shall Make Me Immortal - Poem by Lubna S. Khan
I want to be the sun,
A sun that shall never fade.
And when the night turns on
Through the stars I shall be immortal made.
I want to be the cloud,
A cloud that shall never be perished.
And when the monsoons arrive
Through showers of rains I shall be cherished.
I want to be the jasmine,
A jasmine that shall never wither.
And when my death angels come
Through my fragrance I shall remain hither.
I want to be true human,
A human who shall die never.
And when my life's end comes
Through my integrity I shall live forever.
(written on the 31st of May,2006)
Comments about (11) Integrity Shall Make Me Immortal by Lubna S. Khan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl