A Poem A Day
2005 / 06 / 11 - Should'Ve Said Hello - Poem by A Poem A Day
7am. She’s on the bicycle pedaling very fast
And listening to another weird song by Outkast.
I came in, I know I should’ve said ‘hello’ but
Weirdly and despite all manners, I did not
Though I had looked in her eyes, and looked deep
I still regret it, but my social side was still asleep.
Comments about 2005 / 06 / 11 - Should'Ve Said Hello by A Poem A Day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl