957: Wish Not - Poem by Amit Biswas
Love-making is equivalent to marriage,
Psychological impact is hard to manage,
I would suffer less, if only I had not!
In my mind I married her. If only I had not!
I offered her sindoor, if only I had not!
I faced a divorce, I wish I had not.
I was truthful in love, I wish I were not,
I was honest in my intentions, wish I were not.
Comments about 957: Wish Not by Amit Biswas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl