959: Destiny - Poem by Amit Biswas
Pleasant memories of the time spent together,
Are still so fresh and dust will never gather,
I am glad I met and got to know and love you,
As much as I did. Taught me things important few.
You talked of destiny, I never understood then,
I kept asking, how we reach it and when,
I am still in the waiting for my destiny, wonder,
If you reached yours, today to god I surrender.
We met because we were destined,
We lost each other, we were destined,
Bitterness if there were, it was destined,
Let the love remain, in our minds be enshrined.
Comments about 959: Destiny by Amit Biswas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl