Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
(a) 11 (Love/Passion) A Wanderer In Love - Poem by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
My heart is a wanderer in love
May it ever remain so
Roaming in the pathless land
In a caravan
Just going where the winds blow...
Sometimes rendered miserable
Blown in all directions
In search of my eternal love fable
Inspite of all defections
Always singing the song of love....
Longing for the moon
Searching in the dunes
Will only be still when it becomes crystal
That there is no breath left
For me to fulfill.....
Comments about (a) 11 (Love/Passion) A Wanderer In Love by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl