A Country Lass Weaves A Cane Basket In Her Lifestyle - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
After I finished my handicraft
We'll go together full of apples in the basket.
The far away isolated park where a bench is alone since last year.
A year has passed but you are still stuck in the town.
You have forgotten my address and at least a single line to say hello!
I know that you are busy in the ruined Manor among the maid servants.
Coming Christmas I am already twenty two and I am scared as my aunt
She is sixty two and still a spinster.
Comments about A Country Lass Weaves A Cane Basket In Her Lifestyle by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl