A Defense Of Bad Poetry - Poem by Michael Shepherd
'Naff' comes back as 'cutting-edge'...
though dogs may have their day,
doggerel may have nine lives...
I guess it's here to stay...
Comments about A Defense Of Bad Poetry by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl