A Dream - Poem by Matthew McKellar
Trapt in a world that changes all the time, It's main attitude is read between the lines. What has happened to the world? I was taught down from Heaven the Devil was hurled.
I dream a time the world will be happy, A day that for once maybe people will care, A time of peace where no pain can be found. A day the worlds rulers won't drive the people into the ground.
A time of joy and laughter where everyone will enjoy life ever after. -Matthew McKellar
Comments about A Dream by Matthew McKellar
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda