Colin Ian Jeffery
Colin Ian Jeffery Poems
- Billy He never speaks Trapped within...
- Do Not Weep For Me Do not weep me ...
- Blood Red Poppies During the battle of the Somme, ...
- Battle Of Britain "Never before in the field of human ...
- Brother Africa Aids rages out of control savaging the ...
- Colin Ian Jeffery COLIN IAN JEFFERY I would die a poet ...
- Chernobyl Dying so the world would survive They did not ...
Published in the February 2008 issue of DECANTO - Colin Ian Jeffery was Centre Stage Poet
1. What age were you when you first became interested in poetry?
Seven - I was a choirboy when I heard the vicar in church read out the twenty-third psalm -
It struck my soul with lightening and my Muse began to sing.
In ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
REVIEW: Sorrows and Joys - - Colin Ian JefferyReview of collected poems of Colin Ian Jeffery
Paperback £5.14 Amazon or any good bookshop
Collection of 212 poems
Colin Ian Jeffery is a l...
He never speaks
Trapped within a damaged brain
Body twisted, limbs trembling
Sitting in a hospital yard
Humming tunes without melody.
But in his bright soul he stands tall
Articulate with mind intact
Singing melodious songs of love
Only God and he can hear.