A Fair World. - Poem by Albert Wong
Many people are living not with good right.
Most starving hungry while the others eat and drink,
they can only earn a poor rate of labor;
while some the others earn to rich and richer.
Is it fair for every body which lives in the world?
Have you thought about the other's difficulties?
You won't be happy if you or families are in bad stage.
Wishing every body would think about the others;
A rest good and fair would be exciting in the world.
Comments about A Fair World. by Albert Wong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl