God is Good
A Feeling You Give Me* - Poem by God is Good
When I need to get away for a while,
I think of you, and I see your smile.
Often I wake up, feeling a little sad,
I close my eyes, and I hear your laugh.
I can sit during the day,
and picture your face,
finding myself feeling just fine...
It's true, you're my peace of mind.
My sweet escape.
When the world seems too tough,
and at those times I want to cry.
You give me the strength to move on,
though on those days I wish to die.
In you I find joy.
With you I never feel alone,
and with your love I feel at home.
Comments about A Feeling You Give Me* by God is Good
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda