A Giftcard For Mother's & Father's Day! - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Hi Mom & Dad!
No time to give you a hug
At least you're lucky
under one roof,
Anyway we meet
Once in a Blue Moon?
He does Masters
And I do Bachelors
Believe we have no way to think of our children
We're on line with the Banks
Checking the balances and week ends
Stuck in Swimming & Meditation classes
Hi Mom & Dad here's a gift card
With a small coloured note
Take care and good luck!
* Father secretly sings Maestro Amaradeva's song; 'I am in old age now'
And Mother always murmurs superb Nanda Malini's song; ' Suduhamine! where are you now? '
Comments about A Giftcard For Mother's & Father's Day! by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl