A Lucky Star - Poem by Jolanta Gradowicz
I found it at starry night.
It was tiny like a dot -
Against a black background – white.
“It’s impossible” – I thought.
I could see it in the sky.
It seemed unattainable,
And too distant, and too shy…
But it was undeniable.
I wanted to give you it
To make you feel my love.
Yet, I still delay, still quit.
Are you ready enough?
Comments about A Lucky Star by Jolanta Gradowicz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl