A Woman’s Loss - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A mother to her son is no more a repute
If her modesty is suspected.
A wife to her husband is no more cute
If her fidelity is suspected.
A daughter to her father is no more worth
If her virginity is suspected.
To gain their love and affection,
A woman has to sublimate her passion.
Comments about A Woman’s Loss by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda