Bernard F. Asuncion
Add No Fuel To The Fire - Poem by Bernard F. Asuncion
J-ust add no fuel to the fire,
O-r the situation gets worse;
E-arly second of August,
L-et not the wind get adverse.
I-t's bad to add fuel to the fire, because it will be wild;
E-xtinguish the flame by making your life mild.
A-dd no fuel to the fire,
R-ight move you must make;
M-ore gasoline of evil deed
A-ims to cause some ache.
D-on't let the wayward words ruin your sacred desire;
A-fter the damage is done, add no fuel to the fire.
Comments about Add No Fuel To The Fire by Bernard F. Asuncion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda