C. P. Sharma
Am I My Mind? Or My Mind Me? For Ivor. E. Hogg - Poem by C. P. Sharma
Mind wanders all around,
It never needs a ground;
Its nature defies control,
It’s used to rock and roll.
When it finds the fertile ground,
It takes you on merry-go-round;
All impossible looks so possible,
You feel all in life is Rosabelle.
It is the apple of all discord,
It makes people draw sword;
Into abysmal hell it throws,
You bear barbaric blows.
Like cowards everyday I die,
And in infernal fire I fry;
And the parting pain we feel,
It deems life a difficult deal.
I am not mind nor mind me,
Mind plays see-saw with the sea.
Ultimately the heart consoles,
Eternal rest-house is the soul;
Comments about Am I My Mind? Or My Mind Me? For Ivor. E. Hogg by C. P. Sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl