Ambrosia Arbor - Poem by nagamuthu osho
Thousandfold flowers unfetters fragrance...
Thousandfold powers dowers Deliverance...
All frith flowers adore thine aubade!
All Ambrosia audocious attunes along cascade!
When my myriad...mystic
Mood...in mute stands rustic
O'erflows joy e'er encompass!
Sacred love, Encore! all onus...pious abyss!
Daze, Dazzling...blushes those sweet flower
Carries my Chariot thought to Rose land!
And thy relume thought compose and jocund!
Where withal...Whimsical thro' Orison pervade
Sacred Symphony sings, Enlightens the Planet
Sonorous Savant, radiant grace compose sonnet.
Comments about Ambrosia Arbor by nagamuthu osho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl