An Indian Bride - Poem by abhipsa panda
Life has been stuck,
in the ocean of changes.
It seems to be a matter of talk,
while going through the phases.
Upbringing life with with new relations,
adjusting habits with new conditions.
Others highlight the complications,
but adjustment generates a beautiful relation.
Shifting to a new family,
obviates the nature of shyness.
The feeling which an Indian bride carries,
is a matter of innocence.
This new building relation,
again creates a new generation.
And the bride's emotional sensation,
passes with the changing situations.
Comments about An Indian Bride by abhipsa panda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl