Angel In The Sky - Poem by James Royster
Angel, Angel in the sky, I want us to be
together so that we can fly high.
I never want our love to depart.
I never want to hear the word bye.
All that I do, I do for you.
The only words that I want to here are,
'I love you too.'
Comments about Angel In The Sky by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl