Barren Grounds - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
A solitary Buzzard flew over my thatched roof
And I recalled the bygone days of her ripen harvest.
What I found in her readable eyes?
Only the odds and ends and what else?
Dedication to my poet friend Denis.Joe
Is there life after death?
Comments about Barren Grounds by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl