Beauty? - Poem by I.C. Richardson
Is beauty the sea on a wild October morning,
Crashing against the rocks?
Is beauty the girl staring from the page,
Made up, a cover girl?
Is beauty the graceful tiger,
As he goes in for the kill?
Is beauty the intricate brush strokes,
Only a true artist can create?
Comments about Beauty? by I.C. Richardson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl