Best Daddy Ever - Poem by Belinda Ntow
Everyday ofthe whole year through,
I feel grateful you're my dad
Some dads dont have time for their kids
But for you I'm never a bother
You always make the effort tolisten and to share
Always there when you're needed
And with that knowledge my worries are defeated.
It warms me up for how much you care.
thank you for always being there, listening and for caring.
You'rethe best daddy anyone can ever have
And I just want to say I love you
Comments about Best Daddy Ever by Belinda Ntow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda