Blen Sonnet - Poem by emebet mesfin
this year's motto empower girls now, represent in public those your own age, arranged by concerned for better tomorrow, staged preparing you the world at large, run fast my dear do not look back, pave the way next leader have no fear, it's first step towards ultimate task, learn to use potential bestowed by maker, everyone is with you never doubt that,open air fun another form of school, thrive in the day's throng present, laughter you share eases life's goal, apple of my eye cheer you till the end, dot on you always for what you stand.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Blen Sonnet by emebet mesfin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl