Theresa Ann Moore
Blessed - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Boring is something that young people say a lot.
Longing for satisfaction from things that are bought.
Entering into a world of amazing new opportunities.
Sadness overwhelms when they can’t find the keys.
Sometimes fulfillment appears to be greatly insufficient.
Don’t give up if your dividends are monetarily deficient.
When you find your spiritual self; you will be blessed.
Comments about Blessed by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl