Blind Man’s Bluff - Poem by Asif Andalib
Girls are playing with me blind man’s bluff
They have blindfolded me and they laugh!
When I want to touch anyone of them
She moves silently what a cruel game!
I fail and try hard again and again
I try to smell odor to ascertain!
That’s why they spray perfume to make me fool
I am a victim of their unfair rule.
Comments about Blind Man’s Bluff by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl