Book Fair Trip - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Go on a Monday night,
& have a fun delight.
Exlpore the books,
& get hooked.
Select your choice,
& collect your invoice.
Be careful of what you wear,
As you shouldn't be the attention at a book fair!
Comments about Book Fair Trip by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl