Break Free - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Give me a gun,
So I can have my fun.
I promise I won't kill.
I'll just increase someone's medical bill.
I'll take no responsibility for the blame, &
I will still look at everyone without a hint of shame.
I don't care what I do,
Nor do I care about others too.
Just get me out of here, &
I will thank you very much, my dear.
Comments about Break Free by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl