Doom and Gloom
Bruised & Burnt - Poem by Doom and Gloom
I feel as though my skin is taut & stretched so tightly over bone
On a rack my body caught stretched until my form has grown
I feel as though my head is cracked & all I am is fading fast
Insanity has now attacked, erasing present, future, past.
I feel as though my heart has died & rots inside my broken chest
Polluting all I am inside, and spreading to devour the rest.
I feel as though the end is nigh & I shall burn in fire bright
In pain is how I now will die & in the darkness give you light.
Comments about Bruised & Burnt by Doom and Gloom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl