Buddha Eyes - Poem by Eric Cockrell
seeing beyond the visible,
and beneath the crust.
hearing what is not said
wrapped in the spoken.
connecting with all thoughts,
creating and forming.
feeling every beat of every heart
inside each beat of my own.
letting go of...
becoming a part of!
Comments about Buddha Eyes by Eric Cockrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda