C. S. Lewis - Poem by Ben Gieske
C. S. Lewis knew all about Narnia,
a country somewhere beyond Sylvania.
There’s only one way to get there.
You have to hide in a wardrobe and scratch your hair.
But you shouldn’t want to go there.
An old, mean, wicked witch is living there.
Be careful when you’re hiding in a wardrobe.
If you itch be sure to pull your ear lobe.
Comments about C. S. Lewis by Ben Gieske
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl