Castration (India) - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Female's modesty is at stake.
Women above age seventy
Andbelow ten too aren't safe.
Threats come from every quarter.
Men well above age seventy
And below fifteen too a threat.
They have to guard against inmates
More than outsiders and strangers.
Teachers and coaches are predators.
Uncles and fathers too turn rascals.
Assault of child on child goes on.
Sex between minors are common.
The threat of severe punishment
Does not work as a deterrent.
Must castration be invoked
Or prostitution be legalized
Besides liberal consensual sex?
Comments about Castration (India) by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl