Castration Of Young Ones - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Every child is born a bull,
Full of energy and dignity.
Society converts every child
Into a domesticated ox,
And its power is harnessed and yoked.
No one could live to one's potential.
Comments about Castration Of Young Ones by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye