Caution! Bomb Alert - Poem by Sandra Feldman
Don't plant worded
Or worse, real
They may, justly
And with good
Blow up in your face,
To leave no trace.
False verbal destruction
Is never just,
Do not smear others
Out of jealousy or lust.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Lets pray and hope it turns around. We must do all in our power to save and follow Truth or we, like Rome will also fall.
Comments about Caution! Bomb Alert by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl