MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
~ Cell ~ Soul ~ Culture ~ [1+26 Words Poetry] - Poem by MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
~ Cell ~ Soul ~ Culture ~ [1+26 words poetry]
21 November 2012
Cell ~ Culture
Is mundane splendor.
Soul ~ Culture
Is self unfolder.
In unique unison
With ev'ry being
E'er new Whole
Thro' wizardry of
Glossary: Humbly given for what I tried to express: ~
 Oxyopia: Acute vision
Copyright reserved by author
Comments about ~ Cell ~ Soul ~ Culture ~ [1+26 Words Poetry] by MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda