Aine Ni Leidhin
Contract And Expand - Poem by Aine Ni Leidhin
I’ll never be a poet
The rhymes stay in my head
No caring sharing website
No chance for me to grow the seeds of ideas
Transfer from here to there – but wait…………..
All is not lost as my ideas do not cost.
Comments about Contract And Expand by Aine Ni Leidhin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl