Curious Michael? - Poem by Hubert Wilson
Wonder of the globe!
Important as Leopold and Loeb!
Respected as Jobe!
Deliberating Michael, 'What's under the judge's robe? '
Comments about Curious Michael? by Hubert Wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: respect
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl