Curse Of Loneliness - Poem by Jacqui Broad
To care, but not being cared for...
To love, but not being loved...
To laugh, but not sharing the laughter...
To shine, but not sharing the light...
To give, but not being given to...
To ache, but not being ached for...
This is the curse of being alone -
To be thrown by stone...
Comments about Curse Of Loneliness by Jacqui Broad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda