'Dance Of The Sunprincess' - Poem by Kelly Seale
Oh such beauty cries, the sunprincess dances- naked, with the tree maidens,
On such a beautiful, magical day... the sunprincess has come out to play.
Oh bewitching one, why have you cast such a delightful spell?
I am bedazzled, frazzeled, and a bit perplexed,
Will you ever take me into you confidience?
Only time will tell.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Thank you for being both muse and mentor...; -)
Comments about 'Dance Of The Sunprincess' by Kelly Seale
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl