Dear Santa - Poem by Holly Somer
Others don't believe your real,
But I say thats untrue.
Christmas was created with the spirit of you and gods birth too.
It wouldn't be a true blue miracle without bringing joy to every little girl and every boy.
Your who they thank on christmas day,
because you did whatever you could to make it a special day.
Comments about Dear Santa by Holly Somer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl