Death By Dream - Poem by abhimanyu kumar.s
How to sleep when
You dream of your death
Sleeping will be meaningless
Certainly death with meaning.
Better you find a love
Get to her arms and heart
Make sure that love be with you
I bet you will get a sleep.
Dream of her and dream
The death in her arms
However the death is certain
Then why not in her arms itself?
I don't say it is the only way
But it is the only way for me
As I dream of only her
Not being with her in reality.
Atleast want to get her in dreams
And dream death for for once with her
Dear it is difficult to find a love
But pursuing and not having is worst.
Comments about Death By Dream by abhimanyu kumar.s
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl