Do You Know? - Poem by Sandra Feldman
Dreams are made of fog and clouds,
After comes the rain,
Poems too are but a dream,
That you can't refrain.
Poems, dreams and lifeless themes,
Where are we to turn?
If life is but a cloudy dream
Where, our candle, Burn?
Comments about Do You Know? by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl