Dr. Antony Theodore
Dying I Enter My Home - Poem by Dr. Antony Theodore
On the white sands of the shore
There a came a wave
It came up to my feet,
touched my feet
and washed it.
it gave me
the bubbles and white foam
as it joined the mighty sea.
The sea is my home.
By dying to the shore
I enter my home.
Comments about Dying I Enter My Home by Dr. Antony Theodore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl