Dying Sun - Poem by Amitava Sur
Sitting alone on the sea shore, in the evening’s end
Find the dying sun is setting fast, after day’s end.
The boys and girls, busy in playing love games,
Walking on the shadowed beach with lazy steps.
Sitting silently in a distance alone,
I was viewing my early hey days –
I also merrily enjoyed
Those golden days.
All are past today-
With dying sun
I see myself
Amitava (17,02,2014) 5-30 pm
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Dying Sun by Amitava Sur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl