Empty Feeling Down Deep Inside - Poem by David Harris
Sometimes we get an empty feeling
down deep inside of us
that we are so alone,
no friends, and no family.
We know it isn’t so,
but that empty feeling,
it still remains to taunt us.
Why we’ll never know.
We could be in a crowded room
and that feeling still resides.
You know that you are not alone,
but you still feel that
empty feeling down deep inside.
18 February 2008
Comments about Empty Feeling Down Deep Inside by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl