Edward Kofi Louis
Experience - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A historical experience and the act of love,
Of the untold hardships in the society around;
But, love is a beautiful thing.
Tremendously approved by my Doctor,
With the stories of the blues of love;
Dark as a coal and, totally young in love.
Pure love overshadows darkness! !
But, in the rainbow i so see many colours;
As i face the realities of life.
Comments about Experience by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda