Fake Fame - Poem by kaustubh tilve
Wandering like a nomad, the only thing that controls time
Whose help as I take to present you this rhyme.
Collecting the golden pieces of the past it glares at the destination
Visualising the success due to preservierence and anticipation.
Keeping itself in the spotlight devouring glory and fame.
Far off from this true world enjoying the created game.
But when the dark eyes open into the reality.
Watching the real colours questions of the possibility.
The crack devlops and the false mirror shatters everywhere.
The moment approaches its doom with no one to take care.
We than understand that it was truly insane.
Realising the real time try to seperate heart and the brain.
Comments about Fake Fame by kaustubh tilve
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl