Feet Feet Feet! ! - Poem by Tracey Collins
Cute little baby
Sore tanned blistered feet
Those are just a few.
Slippery muddy itchy feet
Ugly hairy wet feet
Smelly feet too!
Don`t forget lion feet
Last of all, best of all
I like my feet.
Comments about Feet Feet Feet! ! by Tracey Collins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl