RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Filled With Past Images - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Locating the beats that are surfacing from within
disco balls above the dance floor.
Accepting facts of life in the rhythms being played
and lyrics being sung.
Curtains non-existent, band standing right out upon
an open stage, playing modern rock and roll along
with country western music.
All of it totally pleasing to my ears and mind,
bringing intellect into the atmosphere, wide awake,
Bringing moments of thought from within pictures of
photographic screens filled with past images and
Always filling my mind with the beauty of life through-
out the years.
Comments about Filled With Past Images by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl